Tech Support: (650) 273-2113
White Knight Fluid Handling Systems
White Knight Teflon bellows chemical pumps are the most innovative in the industry providing maximum performance at a competitive price. All White Knight chemical pumps are constructed from 100% PTFE and PFA for highest purity applications.
Leading Edge Performance Benefits:
- Bellows design and special PneumaticLogic® shuttle control provide nearly pulse-free operation without surge suppression (as low as ±1.5 psi pulsation).
- Large volume/stroke inherent in bellows design increases useful life over typical diaphragm style.
- The PneumaticLogic® shuttle control also provides full deadhead pump operation with automatic re-starts.
- X-Series and Renaissance pumps are capable of pumping liquids at a varying or constant temperature up to 100º Celsius.
- AT Series pumps are capable of pumping liquids at a varying or constant temperature up to 210º Celsius.
X 100, 40 lpm
X 50, 20 lpm
AT 300, 110 lpm
AT 100, 40 lpm
AT 50, 20 lpm
Renaissance PL 60, 60 lpm (18 GPM)
- No metal parts
- No O-rings
- No lubrication in air shuttle mechanisms
- No preventive maintenance required during the warranty period
- Warranted for one year from install, 18 months from purchase, with no cycle count or time limits
- Class-100 cleanroom assembled, tested, and packaged
- Unique construction never requires re-tightening of sealing surfaces
- Available with any size or style of liquid connection—avoids the use of NPT threads
- Field changeable liquid connectors
- End-user rebuildable/repairable
- Available in either internal shuttle or external shuttle configurations
- Patented Pneumatic Logic® forces reciprocating portions of the pump to decelerate just before each shift, greatly reducing liquid pulsation and pump vibration
- Pneumatic Logic® design allows for pumping against any amount of back pressure, up to dead head. Upon back pressure reduction, the pump automatically re-starts
- Available with optional leak detection
- Available with electronic controls and/or monitoring
- Available with optional pulsation damper (surge suppressor) to further reduce pulsation
The Best Warranty In The Industry:
- X-Series pumps are warranted for 1 year from install, 18 months from purchase
- AT-Series pumps warranted for 1 year from install, 18 months from purchase
- Renaissance PL60 pumps are warranted for a full 2 years from install or 30 months from purchase
- There are no operating time or cycle count limits on these warranties